Please call today for a boarding appointment, or for an estimate of fees. 616 575-6520
Requirements for Boarding:
- Dogs are required to be current on Rabies, Bordetella, and Distemper vaccinations, and have a current stool test within the past 12 months.
- Cats are required to be current on Rabies and feline Distemper vaccinations, along with a current stool test in the past 12 months.
- We require all of our guests to be free of any internal and external parasites, including fleas, ticks, and intestinal worms. For your pet’s protection, and the protection of our other guests and our staff, Family Friends reserves the right to treat the patient at the owner’s expense.
Additional Requirements for Doggie Daycare:
- Dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Behavioral evaluation prior to enrollment. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Please call us at 616 575-6520 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org